Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Life is not always a bowl of cherries

I have been working at the same job for nearly a year ( I am normally at jobs for multiple years), not my dream job, however a place I have dreamt to be a part of for some time. The job is not the position I would want, frankly I feel under esteemed and unhappy. I only make $10 per hour in this position. I have been justifying working there because I felt like it was moving me closer to my dream. Today, I realized it isn't moving me closer to my dream. It is moving me closer into debt. I can make $10 an hour in my sleep. One thing I have always been good at is making money. I had an interaction there today I didn't care for, and realized I leave there unhappy more then I leave happy. I have another job that I make three times more money and never come home and complain. I do suppose when you care about some thing it is more difficult. But today I believe is the end of my road there! I am greatly disappointed because I thought this would be my fun side job, where I would learn a lot. It has occupied my time and made my finances go farther into the shitter! I am sorry I am being so vague, I am still trying to hold a leave of respect. This situation breaks my heart, but I think it is time to say good bye!

1 comment: